- The taste is niiicce. You can taste why this bud is named after a world-famous type of cookie, hints of nuttiness and sweetness hit you right away.
- Goes down mellow, no violent kickback coughs, as long as you don’t try and inhale the whole joint in one go.
- It creeps up on you, some indicas will punch you right in the face and knock you out. The Pink biscotti is the boxer that hits you with the body blows and it accumulates and puts you down slowly. Be warned.
- The Biscotti will give you the giggles when in the right company or watching the comedies. Laugh your guts out, be happy.
Recommended Practical Uses
- Anxiety Reduction – Having some biscotti whether you’re eating the actual cookie or smoking the bud. The feeling of putting something you know and love into your mouth and letting the pressures of everywhere else just go away. The Pink Biscotti brings all that good in and the bad goes out.
- Physical Relaxation – As the Biscotti’s high creeps into your muscles and joints, the tensions and pains that they have been holding onto will slowly seep out. Feel comfortable and refreshed the next day as those small niggles and nagging aches are put aside for the time being.
- Insomnia – When the buzz from the Biscotti settles in, the stress and anxiety from the day, get pushed out, like when fog gets pushed out from the harbour. In these times, a clear mind can allow one to get that good night’s sleep that has been unable to come into port.
Don’t eat too much Biscotti
- While not as super heavy as some of the diesels and Bubba kushes, the Pink Biscotti has plenty of THC, you will not feel like going out and solving all of the world’s problems, so get those heavy task out of the way beforehand.
- Lingering High Syndrome, one of my favourite things about smoking a nice, strong indica dominant strain, is when I wake up from a nap and still have a hazy buzz, the Pink Biscotti will produce that effect, so set an alarm if you have to go out for dinner later.
- You will want to eat all of the snacks, be prepared!!!